Hardware Kit to make PVC Kayak Trailer Bunks
Bunks are a great way for customers to store heavy kayaks directly on their trailers for long periods of time. 3″ schedule 40 PVC tubes are durable and fit well in the kayak hull tunnels. We suggest 8 foot long PVC bunks for 13 foot kayaks. This kit provides mounting hardware and DIY instructions. The 3″ PVC tubes are locally purchased from a hardware or DIY store. Tools required for this project include saw, drill motor, 1/4″ bit and 3/4″-1″ spade bit or hole saw.
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware to mount 3″ PVC tubes on Multi-Sport or Ruff-Sport Trailers.
- This kit is for one set of bunks (2 PVC tubes). Fits on Right-On Trailer round crossbars.
- Hardware includes qty 4 U-Bolts, qty 8 nyloc nuts and flat washers
- 3″ SCH 40 PVC pipe available locally from Home Depot or Lowes (sold separately)
- Build to any length (8′ is great for most kayaks)
- Customer assembled accessory for Right-On Trailer
- Requires tools for assembly (saw, electric drill, drill bits, and socket wrenches)